Friday 12 November 2010

Print Exhibition invite to you ALL!

Hey folks! Just wanted to invite you all to the opening night of a print exhibition that I have a new piece in. Thursday 2nd December is the date for your diaries, and the mighty Colston Hall in Bristol is the Venue.
Once again my work is appearing along with a host of extremely fine illustrative talent as part of a totally new series of prints, put out by Ink-dot and Hello Blue. The time for the opening night hasn't been finalised yet, but it'll be in the evening, and it'll be awesome as usual. My piece in the show is an exclusive new Stranski-themed print and, as I'm sworn not to show it here until the show has opened, I thought a big colourful pirate cockerel might get your attention just the same. So I drew one of them instead.

Stay tuned for more details, and if you're stuck for Christmas prezzie ideas in the meantime, why not treat your loved ones to either THIS PRINT or THIS PRINT which are still available in limited numbers from my previous shows! ;)

Lorenzo!